These TERMS OF SERVICE (this “Agreement“) is made between Swiftpage Act!, LLC, a Colorado limited liability company, operating as Swiftpage (“Swiftpage“) and you, or, if you represent an entity or other organization, that entity or organization (in either case “You“).
Swiftpage provides certain contact management and emarketing services known as Act! 365 (the “Services“) through the web site located at cloud.act.com and such other sites as may be designated by Swiftpage (collectively, the “Site“).
All access to and use of the Services available through the Site is subject to the terms of this Agreement. If You have placed or later place an order (whether through the Site, by email, phone or otherwise) with Swiftpage (Your “Order“) seeking to access and use certain of the Services and if Swiftpage accepts that Order, then Your access to and use of the Services is also subject to the terms of that Order.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT. BY SUBMITTING AN ORDER or by ACCESSING OR USING THE sITE OR SERVICES, YOU agree THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT, or do not meet the qualifications included in this agreement, SWIFTPAGE IS NOT WILLING TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE site or SERVICES and YOU MUST NOT ACCESS OR USE THE site or SERVICES. IF YOU ACCESS OR USE THE site or SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE that you meet the qualifications included in this agreement and AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT.
This Agreement is entered into as of the earlier of the date You first submit an Order relating to the Services or first access or use the Services or a Site (the “Effective Date“).
Attn: Copyright Infringement Agent
621 17th St., Suite 500
Denver, CO 80293
Please provide the following information to Swiftpage’s Copyright Infringement Agent:
(1) the identity of the infringed work, and of the allegedly infringing work;
(2) Your name, address, daytime phone number, and email address, if available;
(3) a statement that You have a good-faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the owner, his or her agent, or the law;
(4) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that You are authorized to act on behalf of the owner; and
(5) Your electronic or physical signature.